Bijenkorf Schaal 3WKoop elk type...
€ 125,83€ 165,83
€ 125,83€ 165,83
€ 142,50€ 182,50
€ 192,50€ 232,50
€ 209,17€ 249,17
This product have combinations with discount of 80.00
The first The following general terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as " terms and conditions ") are issued:
Bee hive monitoring s.r.o. Reg. nr .: 52287939 VAT nr .: SK2120974812 with registered office: Nová cesta 44, 925 23 Jelka, Slovak republic registered: Bratislava I, odd.Sro, vl.č.44166 / T contact details: Website: www.beehivemonitoring.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Seller")
2. These Terms and Conditions govern the reciprocal rights and obligations of the seller and the natural person who enters into a purchase agreement outside his business as a consumer or in the course of his business (" buyer ") through the web interface located on the website available at www.beehivemonitoring.com (the" online store ").
3. The terms and conditions are an integral part of the purchase agreement. The deviating arrangement in the purchase contract takes precedence over the provisions of these terms and conditions.
Product and price information
1. Information about the goods, including the price of each item and its main features, is listed for each item in the online store catalog. The prices of the goods are stated including value added tax, all related fees and costs for the return of the goods, if the goods cannot, by their nature, be returned by the usual postal route. The prices of the goods remain valid as long as they are displayed in the online store. This provision does not preclude the negotiation of a purchase contract on individually agreed terms.
2. All presentation of the goods placed in the online store catalog is of an informative nature and the seller is not obliged to enter into a purchase agreement regarding these goods.
3. Information on the costs associated with packaging and delivery of goods is published in the online store.
4. Any discounts on the purchase price of the goods cannot be combined with each other, unless the seller agrees otherwise with the buyer.
Order and Purchase Agreement
1. The costs incurred by the buyer in the use of means of distance communication in connection with the conclusion of the purchase contract (internet connection costs, telephone call costs) shall be borne by the buyer himself. These costs do not differ from the basic rate.
2. When placing an order, the buyer chooses the goods, the number of goods, the method of payment and delivery.
3. In the event of an obvious technical error on the part of the seller when stating the price of the goods in the online store or during the order, the seller is not obliged to deliver the goods to the buyer for this obviously incorrect price. even if the buyer has been sent an automatic confirmation of receipt of the order according to these terms and conditions. [S3] The seller informs the buyer of the error without undue delay and sends an amended offer to the buyer's email address. The amended offer is considered a new draft of the purchase contract and in this case the purchase contract is concluded by a confirmation of acceptance by the buyer to the email address of the seller.
1. Based on the buyer's registration in the online store, the buyer can access their customer account. From his customer account, the buyer can order goods. The buyer can also order the goods without registration.
2. When registering for a customer account and ordering goods, the buyer is required to provide all information correctly and truthfully. The buyer is obliged to update the data specified in the user account in the event of any change. The data provided by the buyer in the customer's account and when ordering the goods are considered correct by the seller.
3. Buyer is not authorized to allow third parties to use the customer account.
4. The seller may terminate the user account, especially if the buyer no longer uses his user account or if the buyer violates his obligations under the purchase agreement and these terms and conditions.
Payment terms and delivery of goods
1. The price of the goods and any costs associated with the delivery of goods under the purchase agreement, the buyer can pay in the following ways: cashless transfer to the bank account of the seller No. SK24 1100 0000 0029 4906 9150, kept in Tatra banka. cashless payment card cashless transfer to the seller's account via PayPal payment gateway, cash on delivery upon receipt of the goods, cash or payment card on personal collection at the plant, cash or payment card on personal collection at the consignment… ... [S4]
2. Along with the purchase price, the buyer is obliged to pay the seller the costs associated with packaging and delivery of goods in the contractual amount. Unless expressly stated otherwise below, the purchase price also includes the cost associated with the delivery of the goods.
3. In the case of cash payment, the purchase price is payable upon receipt of the goods. In the case of non-cash payment, the purchase price is payable within 7 days of concluding the purchase contract. [S5]
4. In the case of payment through a payment gateway, the buyer follows the instructions of the relevant electronic payment provider. [S6]
5. In the case of non-cash payment, the buyer's obligation to pay the purchase price is fulfilled when the relevant amount is credited to the seller's bank account.
6. Seller does not require any advance or similar payment from the buyer in advance. Payment of the purchase price before sending the goods is not a deposit.
7. Under the Sales Registration Act, the seller is required to issue a receipt to the buyer. At the same time, he is obliged to register the received revenue with the tax administrator online, in the event of a technical failure then within 48 hours at the latest.
8. The goods are delivered to the buyer: to the address specified by the buyer in the order by personal collection at the seller's premises. [S7]
9. The choice of delivery method is made when ordering the goods.
10. Delivery costs, depending on how the goods are shipped and picked up, are listed in the buyer's order and in the seller's order confirmation. If the mode of transport is agreed on the basis of a special request of the buyer, the buyer bears the risk and any additional costs associated with this mode of transport.
11. If the seller is required by the purchase agreement to deliver the goods to the place specified by the buyer in the order, the buyer is obliged to take over the goods upon delivery. In the event that for reasons on the part of the buyer it is necessary to deliver the goods repeatedly or in a different way than stated in the order, the buyer is obliged to pay the costs associated with repeated delivery of goods, respectively. costs associated with another method of delivery.
12. Upon receipt of the goods from the carrier, the buyer is obliged to check the integrity of the packaging of the goods and in case of any defects immediately notify the carrier. In the event of a breach of the packaging indicating unauthorized entry into the consignment, the buyer does not have to take over the consignment from the carrier.
13. The seller will issue a tax invoice to the buyer. The tax document is sent to the buyer's email address. / The tax document is attached to the delivered goods. [S8]
14. The buyer acquires ownership of the goods by paying the full purchase price for the goods, including delivery costs, but first by taking over the goods. Liability for accidental loss, damage or destruction of the goods passes to the buyer at the time of receipt of the goods or the moment when the buyer was obliged to take over the goods, but did not do so in violation of the purchase contract.
Withdrawal from the contract
1. A buyer who has entered into a purchase agreement outside his business as a consumer has the right to withdraw from the purchase agreement without giving a reason.
2. The withdrawal period is 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods, from the date of receipt of the last delivery of goods, if the contract is subject to several types of goods or delivery of several parts from the date of receipt of the first delivery of goods. if the subject of the contract is the regular re-delivery of goods.
3. The buyer may not, inter alia, withdraw from the purchase contract: for the provision of services if they have been fulfilled with his prior express consent before the expiry of the withdrawal period and the seller has informed the buyer before concluding the contract that in that case, he shall not be entitled to withdraw from the contract and, if there has been a full supply of services, supplies or services whose price depends on financial market fluctuations independently of the seller's will and which may occur during the withdrawal period. the price was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract, which can be delivered after thirty days and whose price depends on market fluctuations independent of the will of the seller, delivery of goods adjusted to the buyer's wishes, custom-made goods or goods designed specifically for one buyer , the supply of perishable goods as well as goods which have not been returned after delivery due to their nature not mixed with other goods, the supply of goods in a sealed package which cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons and whose protective packaging has been broken after delivery, the supply of sound recordings, video recordings, audiovisual recordings, books or computer software, if are sold in protective packaging and the buyer has unpacked this packaging, delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, except for sale under a subscription agreement and sale of books not delivered in protective packaging, delivery of electronic content other than on tangible media, if its provision began with express consent of the buyer and the buyer has stated that he has been duly informed that by expressing this consent he loses the right to withdraw from the contract, in other cases specified in § 7 para. 6 of Act no. 102/2014 Coll. on the protection of consumers in respect of the sale of goods or the provision of services under a distance or off-premises contract, as amended.
4. To comply with the withdrawal period, the buyer must submit a withdrawal statement within the withdrawal period.
5. To withdraw from the purchase agreement, the buyer may use the sample withdrawal form provided by the seller. Withdrawal from the purchase contract will be sent by the buyer to the email or delivery address of the seller specified in these terms and conditions. The seller will confirm receipt of the form to the buyer immediately.
6. The buyer who has withdrawn from the contract is obliged to return the goods to the seller within 14 days of withdrawal from the contract. The buyer bears the costs associated with the return of the goods to the seller, even if the goods cannot be returned by ordinary mail due to their nature.
7. If the buyer withdraws from the contract, the seller shall return to him without delay, but no later than within 14 days of the withdrawal from the contract, all funds for the goods received from him in the same way. The seller will return the received funds to the buyer in another way only if the buyer agrees and if he does not incur additional costs.
8. If the buyer has chosen a method of delivery other than the cheapest method offered by the seller, the seller will reimburse the buyer for the delivery of the goods in the amount corresponding to the cheapest method of delivery offered.
9. If the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, the seller is not obliged to return the funds received to the buyer before the buyer hands over the goods or proves that he sent the goods to the seller.
10. The goods must be returned by the buyer to the seller undamaged, worn and uncontaminated and, if possible, in the original packaging. The seller is entitled to unilaterally set off the right to compensation for damage caused to the goods against the buyer's right to a refund of the purchase price.
11. The seller is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract due to the sale of stock, unavailability of the goods, or when the manufacturer, importer or supplier of the goods has interrupted the production or import of the goods. The seller shall immediately inform the buyer via the email address specified in the order and return within 14 days of notice of withdrawal from the purchase contract all funds, including delivery costs received from him under the contract, in the same way or in the manner specified by the buyer.
Withdrawal from the contract
1. The seller is responsible to the buyer that the goods are free of defects upon receipt. In particular, the seller is responsible to the buyer that at the time the buyer took over the goods: the goods have the properties agreed upon by the parties and, in the absence of an agreement, have the characteristics described or expected by the seller with regard to the nature of the goods the goods are fit for the purpose stated by the seller for their use or for which goods of this type are usually used, the goods correspond to the quality or design of the agreed sample or model, if the quality or design was determined according to the agreed sample or model. corresponding quantity or weight and the goods comply with the requirements of the legislation.
2. In the event of a defect, the buyer may file a complaint with the seller and request: if it is a defect that can be removed: free removal of the defect, replacement of the goods with new goods, if it is a defect, which cannot be removed: a reasonable discount from the purchase price, withdraw from the contract.
3. The buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract if the goods have a defect which cannot be removed and which prevents the thing from being properly used as a thing without defects if the goods cannot be used properly for repeated use. the occurrence of a defect or defects after repair if he is unable to use the goods properly due to a large number of defects in the goods.
4. The seller is obliged to accept the complaint in any establishment where it is possible to accept the complaint, or in the registered office or place of business. The consumer can also file a complaint with a person designated by the seller. If the consumer's complaint is handled by a person designated by the seller, he can handle the complaint only by handing over the repaired goods, otherwise he will forward the complaint to the seller for equipment. The seller is obliged to issue a written confirmation to the buyer about when the buyer exercised the right, what is the content of the complaint and what method of handling the complaint requires, as well as confirmation of the date and method of handling the complaint, including confirmation of repair and duration, or written justification. rejection of the complaint.
5. If the consumer makes a complaint, the seller or his authorized employee or a designated person is obliged to inform the consumer of his rights arising from the defective performance. Based on the consumer's decision on the rights arising from defective performance, the Seller or his authorized employee or designated person is obliged to determine the method of handling complaints immediately, in complex cases no later than three working days from the date of advertising, in justified cases, in particular if a complex technical assessment of the condition of the goods is required, no later than 30 days from the date of the complaint. . After determining the method of handling the complaint, the complaint, including the elimination of the defect, must be resolved immediately, while in justified cases, the complaint can be resolved later. However, the settlement of the complaint, including the elimination of the defect, may not take longer than 30 days from the date of the complaint. The expiration of this period in vain is considered a material breach of contract and the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract or has the right to exchange the goods for new goods. The moment of the complaint is considered to be the moment when the expression of the will of the buyer (exercise of the right from defective performance) occurs to the seller.
6. The seller will inform the buyer in writing of the outcome of the complaint, no later than 30 days from the date of the complaint.
7. The buyer is not entitled to the defect if the buyer knew before taking over the item that the item was defective, or if the buyer caused the defect himself.
8. In the event of a valid complaint, the buyer is entitled to reimbursement of reasonable costs incurred in connection with the complaint. The buyer can exercise this right from the seller within one month after the expiration of the warranty period.
9. The buyer has the choice of the method of complaint and its equipment, if there are several options.
10. The rights and obligations of the contracting parties with regard to the rights arising from defective performance are governed by Sections 499 to 510, Sections 596 to 600 and Sections 619 to 627 of Act no. 40/1964 Coll. Of the Civil Code as amended and Act no. 250/2007 Coll., On consumer protection, as amended.
11. Other rights and obligations of the parties related to the seller's liability for defects are governed by the seller's complaint procedure. [S9]
1. All written correspondence may be delivered to each other by e-mail.
1. The buyer delivers correspondence to the seller at the email address specified in these terms and conditions. The seller delivers correspondence to the buyer to the email address specified in his customer account or in the order.
Out-of-Court Dispute Resolution
1. The consumer has the right to seek redress from the seller if he is not satisfied with the way the seller has handled his complaint or if he believes that the seller has infringed his rights. The consumer has the right to file a motion to initiate ADR with the ADR entity if the seller has responded to the request under the previous sentence in the negative or has not responded within 30 days from the date of dispatch. This is without prejudice to the consumer's ability to go to court.
2. The out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes arising from the purchase contract is the responsibility of the Slovak Trade Inspection Authority, with its registered office at: Prievozská 32, 827 99 Bratislava, ID number: 17,331,927, which can be contacted at address of the Slovak Trade Inspection, Central Inspectorate, Department of International Relations and Alternative Dispute Resolution, Prievozská 32, 827 99 Bratislava 27, or electronically at [email protected] or adr. @ soi.sk. Internet address: https://www.soi.sk/. The online dispute resolution platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr can be used to resolve disputes between the seller and the buyer under the purchase agreement.
3. The European Consumer Center Slovak Republic, with its registered office at Mlynské nivy 44 / a, 827 15 Bratislava, internet address: http://esc-sr.sk/ is a contact point according to the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No 524/2013 of 21 May 2013 on the resolution of consumer disputes online and amending Regulation (EC) no. 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22 / EC (Online Consumer Dispute Resolution Regulation).
1. All agreements between the seller and the buyer are governed by the laws of the Slovak Republic. If the relationship established by the purchase contract contains an international element, the parties have agreed that the relationship is governed by the law of the Slovak Republic. This is without prejudice to the consumer's rights under generally binding legislation.
2. The seller is not bound by any codes of conduct in relation to the buyer in accordance with the provisions of Act no. 250/2007 Coll. on consumer protection as amended.
3. All rights to Seller's website, in particular content copyright, including page layout, photos, movies, graphics, trademarks, logos, and other content and features, belong to Seller. It is forbidden to copy, modify or otherwise use the website or any part of it without the consent of the seller.
4. The seller is not responsible for errors caused by third party intervention in the online store or as a result of its use contrary to its purpose. When using the online store, the buyer may not use procedures that could adversely affect its operation and may not perform any activity that could allow him or third parties to interfere or use the software or other components that make up the online store and use the online store, or its parts or software in a way that would be contrary to its purpose or purpose.
5. The purchase agreement, including the terms and conditions, is archived by the seller in electronic form and is not publicly available.